Sundsvall | Heltid,Tillsvidareanställd | Sista ansökningsdag: 2017-10-23
AkzoNobel Pulp and Performance Chemicals (PPC) is a leading global force in pulp bleaching technologies, paper chemicals, colloidal silica and expandable microspheres. We provide innovative and sustainable products and technologies that are widely used by customers in a large variety of industrial applications.
One of our Production Analyst will retire so we are now looking for her replacement. The role is to contribute and support to execution of the production cost, inventory control, investment and the alance sheet targets established by the regional Integrated Supply hain operations.
The Production Analyst is part of the site Finance department. The position is located in Stockvik but you will work against our sites in Stockvik and Alby, Ånge.
- Assisting in the management of major financial aspects of operations such as; financial planning, financial analysis, business support and compliance for the Alby and
- Providing high quality financial as well as economic information to the management team and others
- Work in a complex matrix organization and find appropriate balance between site and plant activities. The role includes multiple business responsibilities as well as global responsibilities for Expancel
- Bachelor of Business Administration/Economics or other relevant education or experience 5 – 10 years of relevant experience in controlling or accounting functions
- Advanced in English, skills in verbal/written communication and presentation
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office, SAP, ERP and BI-systems
- Ability to independently act with comprehensive view
- Proven knowledge in management control cycles, costing tools and similar
- Ability to design and to implement processes, tools and similar
- As a person you work with high level of attention to detail. You should understand business, functional and cultural differences to allow appropriate adoption of style and communication to safeguard proper execution of targets and actions. You have the ability to be flexible and working towards deadlines.
What can AkzoNobel offer you?
If you share our values and ambitions, we can give you a career where your knowledge and ambitions will be recognized and rewarded. You will be working in an international environment with many possibilities to develop, both personally and professionally. You will be offered interesting and challenging projects that open your view and challenges your enterprise. You will be working with likeminded people that share your attitude and enthusiasm. By working for AkzoNobel you will also help us to achieve our ambition – to be the first choice by our customers, shareholders and employees, all over the world.
Click <A HREF = “https://akzo-onetube.talentinsite.com/play/41204”>here</A> to know more about our business.
This is a permanent position on a full time basis, reporting to the Controller Performance Chemicals and based in Stockvik. Please apply via our online recruitment system with an uploaded job specific resume and cover letter. We do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded.
For additional information about the vacancy please contact Mattias Lundgren, Controller Performance Chemicals, +46 70 957 74 67.
For information about the recruitment process, please contact Maria Näsén, Talent Resourcing Partner, +46 70 556 25 24.
For unions related questions please contact:
Sveriges ingenjörer: Carl Nordlander: +46 60 13 42 25
Unionen: Tina Östlund Hall +46 60 13 44 66
If you have any general questions about your application or need assistance please contact: TalentResourcing.SE@akzonobel.com.
We perform drug tests on all employees as a part of our effort to maintain a drug-free environment.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.
We are looking forward to your application!
Välkommen med din ansökan!