Stockholm / Ekonomichef / heltid / Sista ansökningsdag: 2017-07-31
Do you want to work in an international environment with a strong business strategic orientation? Are you a communicative person able to provide leadership to the business decision-making process and ensure implementation of change, simplicity and efficiency?
We are looking for a Finance and Control Manager who will co-pilot the B2C local business strategy and provide sound accounting and reporting for the Country and/or Region to HQ. As F&C Manager you will act as the cornerstone for questions regarding the operational performance, rolling forecasts, legal and tax management. You will report to the Business Executive Officer for Sweden and have staff responsibility for one person.
Key responsibilities as F&C Manager:
- Review, analyse and comment the Dynamic Forecast and financial performance by division and channel
- Perform specific analysis and provide adequate support and recommendations to Management for decision making
- Identify, evaluate and follow-up on projects and initiatives
- Prepare and establish planning process with local Management
- Analyse all positions of the Balance sheet and Income statement (variance report)
- Ensuring realistic rolling forecasts and gap analysis as an early warning system
- Ensuring adequate working capital, follow-up on credit days and stock covers
- Compliance with all local legal and tax requirements
- Leading the company’s competitive understanding. Driving external focus, benchmarking and excellence in execution
Skills, knowledge and expertise
The successful candidate has a university degree in Business Administration or equivalent and a minimum of 5 years prior co-pilot experience as business or sales controller, preferably in the FMCG industry. Experience from international reporting and controlling is necessary for this position as it is important is to have solid understanding of business drivers and to be able to apply “big picture” approach. Applicants need to be able to speak Swedish and English fluently, both written and spoken.
You have excellent communication skills and are comfortable discussing your viewpoint with others and find pleasure in leading business partners in the understanding of financial techniques and concepts. You have strong work ethics and work proactively to plan your actions in advance with close attention to details.
Nespresso is a world leader on the market for premium portioned coffee of the highest quality and sells its products in more than 60 countries. Nespresso has more than 450 unique, exclusive stores in key cities around the world. Nespresso, as part of Nestlé has its headquarters (HQ) in Lausanne, Switzerland, with more than 12 500 employees worldwide. www.nespresso.com/se
Välkommen med din ansökan!