Arjeplog | Heltid | Sista ansökningsdag: 2018-01-18
At Volvo Car Finance, you are part of a global team that drives business performance in order to realize the objectives set out in Volvo Car Group’s Corporate Strategy. In cooperation with colleagues in other business units worldwide, you and your team provide financial expertise, business controlling and guidance. Here, you can push your own professional skills and drive change together with committed people. Right now, we are in an exciting transformation process into a new independent financial organization – One Finance – come and create this new future together with us!
As the Finance Director Asia Cluster you will be located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. You will continue to build the organization and be responsible for developing the teams in line with the aspired Volvo culture, with focus on quality, collaboration, standardization and efficiency. You will together with your teams make sure that we are aligned with the One Finance program roll out and that we have the right knowledge and competence to take on the tasks. Good communication skills is a key in this role and you will have a good opportunity to broaden your network from a global perspective. In this role you also need a genuine interest in developing other people to get them to grow and take responsibility as well as interested in driving the change to take us into the future.
In this position you need to have a broad accounting background and good knowledge about IFRS as well as good skills in change management.
- Lead, coach and develop the team within the Asia Cluster
- Drive the change journey
- Secure that we have the right knowledge and competence in place at the right time
- Implementation & development of global processes
- Communicate with global stakeholders
- Focus on quality, standardization and efficiency and shifting our processes to best in class
- Ensure compliance with current global and local principles, standards and frameworks
- Keep track of legislation, trends, latest news and external benchmark to ensure that the processes are “best in class”
Who are we looking for
- University degree in Business Administration or equivalent with approximately 10 years relevant experience in an international organization
- Role model for the Volvo Aspired Culture
- Excellent knowledge of Finance processes and policies and full ability of applying these in daily operations
- Ability to work and be comfortable in a dynamic environment under continuous development
- Result driven and ability to prioritize to deliver on commitments with tight deadlines
- Great communication skills
- Highly developed and proven leadership skills
- Fluent in English, verbally and written
Contact & Application
Please apply as soon as possible but no later than January 18th 2018
If you have further questions about the position please contact Patrik Nilsson, phone +46-733-331899
If you have questions regarding the recruitment process please contact Carl-Johan Borvander, phone +46 72 887 06 70
About Volvo Car Group
The future belongs to those who are empowered by a great idea and have the ability to carry it out. At Volvo Car Group, our vision is clear: “To be the world’s most progressive and desired premium car brand” by simplifying people’s lives. We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people onboard. People with passion, energy, business sense and the drive to innovate. People that want to create the next generation Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment. We will support you to reach your full potential. Join us on this exciting journey into the future.
Välkommen med din ansökan!