Stockholm / Business controller / heltid / Sista ansökningsdag: 2017-08-08
Do you want to to be involved in the development of a new Business Intelligence strategy in the Nordics and develop your ability within the area of financial systems and financial planning and analysis? Do you have an appetite for IT-systems and Finance? We are looking for a Financial System Analyst with data warehouse and financial systems knowledge. As FP&A Analyst at Sodexo you will support the Nordic region in ensuring good quality of data and maintaining the reporting and controlling tools for actual, budget and forecast. You will report to the FP&A Manager Sweden & Group Reporting Regional Support.
- Populate and ensure the different controlling systems are aligned, initiate system changes to simplify the work of controllers and improve the closing time
- Maintain the P&L aggregates by being the guardian of the rules (allocation methods and routines, strict compliance with the Group accounting manual, definition of KPI’s)
- Master data management (Essbase, SAP,Dynamics)Identify, evaluate and follow-up on projects and initiatives
- Perform specific cost analysis for head counts and provide adequate support and recommendations to Management
- Ensure high support level to the region regarding group reporting tools
Skills, knowledge and expertise
The successful candidate has a university degree in Business Administration or equivalent and in-depth knowledge in various financial systems. Experience from Essbase or equivalent system is a requirement. Previous experience from auditing 2-4 years or from a position as junior sales- or business controller would be a good platform for this next step. Experience from international reporting and controlling is also valued. Applicants need to be able to speak Swedish and English fluently, both written and spoken.
You have excellent it-skills and are comfortable discussing various solutions with others. You also find pleasure in leading business partners in the understanding of financial statements, systems and various it-tools. You have strong work ethics and work proactively to plan your actions in advance with close attention to details.
We collaborate with Meritmind for the recruitment process. For further information please contact recruitment consultant Anette Wickholm at 070-712 9808. Selection and interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis so we advise you to apply as soon as possible. This position is open for applications as long as the ad is displayed on our website.
We look forward to your application!
Välkommen med din ansökan!