Göteborgs stad | Heltid,Tillsvidareanställd | Sista ansökningsdag: 2017-05-29
VCG Investment Management AB (”VCG IM”) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Volvo Car Corporation and has the responsibility for managing the pension plan assets of the Volvo Car Group.
- Quantitative investment analysis, risk modelling and performance calculations
- Trade execution of fund, – equity, – and foreign exchange order
- Investment analysis and portfolio construction across assets classes
- Annual reviews of investment managers and service providers
- Corporate level business administration/reporting, managing of the financial books and records, preparation board of director’s material
- Support and manage general compliance requirements as well as the internal/external audit process
- Responsible for certain compliance process and overall adherence to FSA regulation
- B.Sc. (preferably Master) degree in Business Admin./Finance/Engineering
- Passion for following the markets and investing
- Superior analytic capabilities with a strong quantitative aptitude and proficiency with designing quantitative spreadsheets
- Ability to work and be comfortable in a dynamic environment under continuous development
- Highly coachable, god sense of humour, entrepreneurial spirit and passion for team work
- Ability to focus under stress with tight deadlines
- Deep knowledge in Microsoft Office, distinctively Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English, verbally and written
If you are looking to take the next step in your career and would like to join a highly successful and driven organisation then please send your application to Gustav Nygren, responsible consultant at Michael Page.
Välkommen med din ansökan!