Göteborg / Controller / heltid / Sista ansökningsdag:
On behalf of our client Volvo Financial Services, we are now recruiting a Senior Business Controller. You will be responsible for the financial planning and analyses in Markets Nordics. You will provide the Business Control Manager and other members of the executive team with financial analysis, forecasts and reports on business performance measured against KPIs.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an organisation where you can grow, make a difference in a challenging environment. You thrive in a position where accountability and initiative is essential in supporting the business forward.
In this position you report to the Business Control Manager and are part of a truly international team and global environment.
As part of the Volvo Group, we are the finance arm for one of the world’s leading providers of transport solutions.
- Act as a strategic partner/consultant, responding to and communicating thoroughly and efficiently to both internal and external requests.
- Supports the BC manager in the month closing process with specific focus on current and future performance trends
- Assist in the planning process throughout the year, including monthly short-term forecasts along with fall and spring long-term forecasts.
- Assist in the analysis and governance of general and specific reserves along with compliance to IFRS.
- Drive costs analysis in the markets and support efficiency programs when requested
- Drive fee income analysis in the markets and support ad hoc projects
- Monitor and analyze local data to support preparation of the governance material of the markets Executive Management team.
- Support the Finance function in developing executive information, reporting and measurements for financial and non-financial data.
- Participate in business intelligence initiatives in the markets, regions, and Global HQ.
- Ensure VFS financial policies and procedures are controlled, tracked, reported and analyzed in a timely manner, in accordance with Volvo’s Financial Policies and Procedures.
- Drives special projects and ad-hoc reporting as required
- Drives continuous quality and process improvements within the Business Control area
- Supports other business functions in delivering controlling advice as needed
- Participate to projects driven by HQ US or EMEA
Qualifications and experience:
- The ideal candidate has a master’s degree in business administration, finance, economics or accounting combined with 7-10 years of business controlling experience or similar, preferably in a multinational company.
- Preferably you have experience in financial modelling and planning, business analysis, data analytics, and/or a similar data-driven role.
- Experience with innovative problem solving and strong analytical and quantitative abilities – especially in the fields of finance or statistics
- Familiarity with the financial services industry is a plus.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven organizational ability with the capacity to prioritize and work effectively on multiple tasks in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals with minimum supervision.
- Proficient with MS Office with advanced knowledge in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with planning and business intelligence applications such as Hyperion, Power BI, QlikView and/or Tableau is desired though not required; familiarity with statistical packages R and Python is also a plus. A desire and aptitude to learn these applications is required.
- Fluency in reading, writing, and speaking English; additional languages a plus.
- Accuracy needs to be added.
At Volvo Financial Services EMEA:
We are actively working to establish groupings that will take maximum advantage of the strength inherent in differences in knowledge, experience, age, gender and nationality, etc. We find that well balanced working groups increases group dynamics, creativity and new approaches to solutions.
About Volvo Financial Services
Volvo Financial Services provides a full range of financial services for the truck, construction equipment and bus. The primary brands that Volvo Financial Services supports are Volvo Trucks, Volvo Construction Equipment, Volvo Buses, UD Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Mack Trucks and Eicher.
Volvo Financial Services was formed in 2001 and is headquartered in Greensboro, North Carolina, USA. The company manages a gross credit portfolio of over SEK 124 billion, employs over 1,400 people worldwide, and provides customer financing in 48 countries.
Välkommen med din ansökan!