Stockholms stad | Heltid,Tillsvidareanställd | Sista ansökningsdag: 2017-09-24
Do you have about 3 years of hands-on experience in accounting and want to develop in both financial and business controlling?
As junior controller at ZEISS you will be able to develop professionally and personally with colleagues who regard the entire Nordic region as their workplace.
The company’s complexity and international affiliation – and still manageable size – will make you acquainted with many corners of the finance function of a modern business. Become part of a competent, dedicated and service minded team with broad surface of contact. You will have an exciting and busy day with both practical and analytical tasks.
You will be part of a Nordic finance and controlling team of 4 people, who all work with tasks within:
- Monthly reporting
- Monthly reports and analyses focusing on business areas and markets
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Budget preparation
- Various reports
- Ad hoc analyses – for both management and salespeople
- Daily support of the entire organization
After your finance education you have about 3 years of hands-on experience in accounting. Ideally you have also had some contact to controlling. Now you want to develop into a position which is a mix of financial and business controlling. Your daily working languages will be Swedish and English, we expect that you are fluent in one and have good knowledge of the other. You are experienced in Excel and have generally excellent IT skills.
As a person we believe you are:
- Engaged, structured and social
- Analytically well-founded – and self-sufficient in your tasks
- Good to maintain overview even in a complex business structure
* Independent, but also a good team player
Välkommen med din ansökan!